Angela concentrates her practice in collections and foreclosures for condominiums, homeowner associations and cooperatives and related litigation. She also has extensive experience handling high volume commercial and consumer debt recovery litigation and has managed all aspects of litigation including, pleadings, discovery and motion practice. Angela is experienced with FDCPA compliance as well as lien foreclosures, rent receivers, deeds in lieu of foreclosure, and judgment recovery. She advises community association clients with reference to the legal issues implicated in Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy matters.
Angela has also handled appellate cases and has represented brokerage firms and ERISA funds in collection proceedings in various forums and venues.
Angela is a contributor to Becker’s New Jersey Condo Blog, providing commentary and insight with respect to community association law, governance and construction litigation. (http://www.njcondoblog.com/)
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- New Jersey Bankruptcy Inn of Court
- CAI-NJ Mediator
- CAI-NJ Editorial Committee Chairperson 2015 – Member since 2013
- New Jersey District XA Ethics Committee Member 2016-2019 Term
- Former National Pre-Law Mock Trial Competition Judge
- Former FINRA Arbitrator
- FINRA Triathlon Judge
- ABA Client Counseling Competition
- Former Adjunct Professor for Legal Research and Writing at Berkeley College in Woodland Park, New Jersey.